Genevieve has managed complex litigation for diverse clients from Fortune 500 companies to individuals of different cultural backgrounds. Genevieve has mediated hundreds of cases for diverse clients with a 90% settlement rate allowing parties to resolve their issues and avoid the financial and emotional costs of trial and appeal. She also serves the court as Attorney and Guardian Ad Litem as well as Amicus Attorney for civil, family and probate cases.
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas Texas
- Mediator Credentialing Association
- Association of Attorney Mediators
- Houston Bar Association
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Galveston County Mediators Association
- Shining Star Award, Texas City/LaMarque Chamber of Commerce, 2015
- Credentialed Distinguished Mediator, 2015- present
Genevieve is a frequent speaker at state and local bar association continuing education program and prepares articles to accompany her presentations. She is also the co author of, Prescribing Narcotics: Physician Implementation of Pain Management Guidelines, with Carol E. Thompson, PhD. and Patricia D. Salvato, M.D.
- McLeod, Alexander, Powel and Apffel PC Attorney/Mediator
- University of Texas Health Science Center Risk Management Specialist
- University of Texas Police Department Police Sergeant
Genevieve volunteers tirelessly for local causes such as the M.I. Lewis Social Service Center, Independence Village, as well her church, where she serves as a lector and eucharistic minister and on the festival committee.