Mr. Lasswell joined McLeod, Alexander, Powel, & Apffel in 1992. He focuses his practice on general civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury defense and railroad litigation. He has also handled cases related to the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, the Jones Act, and general maritime law. Mr. Lasswell represents a variety of clients including BNSF Railway Company, Union Pacific Railroad Company, Amtrak, Mid-Continent Casualty Company, Unitrin County Mutual Insurance Company, Southern States Offshore, Inc.
- State Bar of Texas
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Bryan R. Lasswell, Comment, In Defense of False Light: Why False Light Must Remain A Viable Cause of Action, 34 S. TEX. L. REV. 149 (1993);
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas in 1992
- Former President of the Board of Directors of Galveston Island Meals on Wheels
- Former Chair of the Executive Board of Libbie's Place Senior Day Program
- Former Chair of the Permanent Endowment Fund of Moody Methodist Church